1. If you choose to have your records sent via email, you may cancel your order at anytime prior to your records being retrieved from the database and sent to the email provided by you on the order form, by calling the Service Center at (800)833-2924. You will be given a cancellation number. Our emails are secure, and also trackable, so we do keep track of the pdf attachments (your file) that is sent to you. We are sent a confirmation when the documents are delivered and opened. If you meet the criteria explained in this paragraph, we ask that you have your invoice number ready to give to the Representative for faster service.
2. If you choose to have the records sent to you via mail, the records are sent via email, as well as sent to you U.S.P.S. Priority mail, with a tracking number. Shipping charges are collected at the time of payment if you choose this option. You may cancel your order at anytime prior to being sent to you. Same rules apply as indicated in paragraph number "1" (one).
4. All warehoused/archived orders (bankruptcies filed prior to 2005) are final. There are No Refunds on any archived / warehoused orders. Any archived file order that is taken over the phone by a representative will advise you that you are on a recorded line, to agree to the terms and conditions. All calls are recorded for quality purposes. All "research fees" that applies to archived files (prior to 2005) are final and non refundable. Your Service Representative will advise you of this prior to you placing your order.
5. When checking out in the shopping cart, we suggest you read the "Terms and Agreements" before you check the required box, prior to checking out.
6. If you have any questions regarding the "Refund" or "Terms and Agreement", prior to continuing with the order, we welcome you to call the toll free number (800) 833-2924 and speak to a representative if you have questions or concerns.