Sales are final, with the exception of orders for Bankruptcy Records that cancel prior to records being emailed.
All warehoused orders (bankruptcies prior to 2005) are final.
All search fees are final.
If you order the incorrect package there is no refund.
Any "electronic check" payments are subject to delays until check clears banking institution.
1. If you choose to have your records sent via email, make sure you check your junk or spam mail. Depending on your privacy settings in your email, the pdf attachment could send them into the junk or spam.
2. If you choose to have the records sent to you via mail, the records are sent via email, as well as sent to you U.S.P.S. Priority mail, with a tracking number. Shipping charges are collected at the time of payment if you choose this option. You may not cancel your order on any files that are to me mailed to you. The records will also be emailed to you, and the same rules apply as indicated in paragraph number "1" (one).
4. All warehoused/archived orders (bankruptcies not in database) are final. There are No Refunds on any archived / warehoused orders. Any archived file order that is taken over the phone by a representative will advise you that you are on a recorded line, to agree to the terms and conditions. All calls are recorded for quality purposes. All "research fees" that applies to archived files are final and non refundable. Your Service Representative will advise you of this prior to you placing your order.
5. When filling out the order form, read the "Terms and Agreements" before you check the required "I Agree" box, prior to checking out.
6. If you have any questions regarding the "Refund" or "Terms and Agreement", prior to continuing with the order, we welcome you to call the toll free number (800) 988-2448 and speak to a representative if you have questions or concerns.
In the event a dispute arises, customer warrants by using this site that they will resolve any difference(s) with "U.S. Records" www.bankruptcy-records.com directly, before requesting a reversal of charges or a charge back from their bank, or credit card provider. Failure of customer to attempt to resolve any such complaints directly with "U.S. Records" www.bankruptcy-records.us constitutes a default decision in favor of U.S. Records" www.bankruptcy-records.us, and automatic waiver by customer of the dispute, reversal of payment or charge back via the customer's bank or bankcard processor.