This is a One Time Charge on your method of payment
Material on this site is protected by copyright and trademark law. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, post, or distribute any material from this site,
Re-selling of any materials obtained through this site, is forbidden. Such violations, are deemed to be a violation of laws that may constitute criminal offense. U.S. Records is not to be held liable for any inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in the materials or services rendered by it or from this site, or in the delivery thereof.
By using this site, said users agree to hold U.S. Records harmless from any negative impacts resulting from the use of any information provided as "public information", Orders from this site is intended only to save the user valuable time and effort in helping the public against potentially unjust financial distress for which they may not have been prepared to deal with, and is Not intended to replace any kind of legal advise.
Delivery times may be delayed on occasion due to circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to normal maintenance on servers that store documents, and technical issues that are in the process of being resolved. In these rare circumstances clients will hold U.S. Records harmless.
Sales are final, with the exception of orders for Bankruptcy Records that can not be found. All warehoused orders are final. Any "electronic check" payments are subject to delays until check clears banking institution.
1. If you choose to have your records sent via email, make sure you check your junk or spam mail. Depending on your privacy settings in your email, the pdf attachment could send them into the junk or spam. If you order after business hours, or holidays, you will receive your records the next business day.
2. If you choose to have the records sent to you via mail, the records are sent via email, as well as sent to you U.S.P.S. Priority mail, with a tracking number. Shipping charges are collected at the time of payment if you choose this option. You may not cancel your order on any files that are to me mailed to you. The records will also be emailed to you, and the same rules apply as indicated in paragraph number "1" (one).
4. All warehoused/archived orders (bankruptcies not in database) are final. There are No Refunds on any archived / warehoused orders. Any archived file order that is taken over the phone by a representative will advise you that you are on a recorded line, to agree to the terms and conditions. All calls are recorded for quality purposes. All "research fees" that applies to archived filesare final and non refundable. Your Service Representative will advise you of this prior to you placing your order.
5. When filling out the order form, read the "Terms and Agreements" before you check the required box, prior to checking out.
6. If you have any questions regarding the "Refund" or "Terms and Agreement", prior to continuing with the order, we welcome you to call the toll free number (800) 988-2448 and speak to a representative if you have questions or concerns.
In the event a dispute arises, customer warrants by using this site that they will resolve any difference(s) with "U.S. Records" www.bankruptcy-records.com directly, before requesting a reversal of charges or a charge back from their bank, or credit card provider. Failure of customer to attempt to resolve any such complaints directly with "U.S. Records" www.bankruptcy-records.us constitutes a default decision in favor of U.S. Records" www.bankruptcy-records.us, and automatic waiver by customer of the dispute, reversal of payment or charge back via the customer's bank or bankcard processor.