U.S. Records / Bankruptcy Division

This website is to assist in ordering your Official Bankruptcy Court Records for personal bankruptcies. 

Personal bankruptcy records can now be ordered online, and sent electronically via email, within 1-2 hours.

*Corporate Bankruptcy files, are still available to order through a Clerk, by calling (800) 988-2448, M-F 9AM-5PM


Under U.S. Records § code you may be eligible to get copies of your Bankruptcy Discharge Records free. 

See if you qualify for FREE Bankruptcy Discharge Papers

​Bankruptcy Schedules & Discharge

​The Schedules And Discharge Is Needed For Credit Disputes and Proof Of Filing

Bankruptcy Discharge Records

​The Discharge Paperwork is Proof the Case is Complete

Complete Bankruptcy File

The Complete File is all documents filed. Is needed for mortgage loans, SBA loans..


​​​​​Official Bankruptcy Court Records & Bankruptcy Paperwork



Visit the FAQ page for additional Questions or contact us
Phone: (800) 988-2448 l Fax (480) 247-4500
 Email: records@bankruptcy-records.us

All Personal Bankruptcy Paperwork, is electronically sent via email, normally within 1-2 hours. Bankruptcy copies are the legal and official paperwork, and guaranteed compliant with all lenders, creditors, and credit reporting agency requirements.

​Under U.S. Records § code you may be eligible to get copies of your Bankruptcy Discharge Records free. See if you qualify FREE Bankruptcy Discharge Papers

Have you been contacted by a creditor, collecting on an old bankrupt debt?  Click Here

Forms to file a new bankruptcy without an attorney. Click Here

For a certificate for proof of no bankruptcy or insolvency report. Click Here

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where can I get a copy of my bankruptcy records free?
A. The Attorney may keep copies of Bankruptcy Papers. However Attorney's are not required to keep bankruptcy filings.  This does depend on each attorney. The Discharge records are free if the bankruptcy discharged less than 30 calendar days from today if ordered on this website. "Free Bankruptcy Papers"

Q. How can I get a copy of Corporate bankruptcy files?
A. All Corporation and Business Files, may be ordered by calling the U.S. Records, Service Center, due to the size of the file.

Q. Creditors collection on debts included in an old bankruptcy?
A. Bankruptcy records use to be kept indefinitely until 2015. Laws have now changed to keep bankruptcy files for only 20 years. This has caused a problem, with what is refereed to as "zombie" debt. Visit the credit page.

Q. Are bankruptcy files public?

A. If you file bankruptcy, It becomes public record, and will be in the "public record" section of your credit report.   

Q. Where can I get Old Bankruptcy Papers?

A. If you filed bankruptcy in 2004 or prior, your records are limited, and may not be available to order electronically. Call (800) 988-2448 to check the availability prior to ordering your records, if this applies to you. The records may be available through NARA.(a government agency) We do not work in conjunction with NARA or any of its representatives. However, we can assist you in the ordering process. U.S. Records fee's to assist in the retrieval process of obtaining bankruptcy paperwork from NARA, depends on the time involved and cost involved for U.S. Records, plus NARA's fees

Bankruptcy Court Docket

The Docket is a General Register Of The Bankruptcy Case

Official Bankruptcy Court Records & Bankruptcy Case Information

bankruptcy paperwork