If you have any question prior to ordering your records, or if you want to get a page count of your file, you may call (800) 988-2448. or there is a Live Chat at the lower right side of the website.
- Inform us on the "Comments or Additional Information" text box, if you have filed bankruptcy multiple times.
- Please note that if your bankruptcy was filed in the year of 2004 or prior, the records remaining in your file are limited and will need to be custom ordered by calling (800) 988-2448.
- If the documents in cases filed prior to 2005 in the database does not have the documents you are needing, the files can be ordered through NARA, (a government agency) who stores the files for 15-20 years. We can assist with the order. We do not work in conjunction with NARA or any of its representatives.
- If you need to order a bankruptcy file on a corporation or business, call (800) 988-2448 Option 3, to place your order, due to the size of Corporate files.
- After your order is complete, the first email you receive will be your receipt, it will contain your "invoice ID number". Please keep this for your records in case you have a question after you have placed your order.
- The second email you receive will contain your bankruptcy records via .pdf attachment. These are your actual documents, If you do not see the email that contains your records in your email "in box" within 1-2 hours, check your "junk mail", depending on your email carrier and the filters that apply.
- Page limit for the this package is 15 pages, most "Schedules D, E, & F and Discharge" personal cases are 5-15 pages. You may call the Service Center to get a page count prior to ordering. Any bankruptcy files over the page limit will be an additional 50¢ per page thereafter. You will be notified of additional pages.
- If we are unable to locate your bankruptcy, you will receive an email asking for additional information or to verify all the information on the order form was entered correctly. Your method of payment will not be captured until the bankruptcy records have been located and emailed to you.
- You may also call to verify you have the correct information or verify the availability of your records, prior to placing your order.
Phone: (800) 833-2924 l Fax (480) 247-4500 l Email: email@example.com
Business Hours: M-F 9-5
Order Form Schedules / List of Creditors & Discharge $30
All orders are processed through a live database and emailed to you within 1-2 hours.
If you have questions prior to ordering, contact the Service Center
(800) 988-2448 9 A.M.- 5 P.M. M-F
(excluding legal holidays)
Note: Extended hold times are possible on Mondays due to heavy call volume.
$30 - Schedules / Discharge Papers
Includes Bankruptcy Schedules D,E,F (Creditors included in the bankruptcy), and also the Discharge Records. These are Official documents filed by the Trustee or Attorney. The Schedules include a list of all creditors listed in the bankruptcy, along with the account numbers, and the dollar amount of the debts. (The Discharge Records are also included in this package) If you are in need of a "Lien Release" or "Reaffirmation Agreement", Schedules A-J, or Mortgage papers, filed in the bankruptcy, you will need to order the Complete File.
This package is what is needed for credit reporting errors, & proof for debt collectors trying to collect on old debt. Note that if the bankruptcy was filed prior to 2005, you will receive the "list of creditors" instead of the "Schedules". Most chapter 7 personal bankruptcy Schedules and Discharge records are on average, 20-40 pages. If the Schedules / Discharge pre selected package goes over 40 pages, each page over 40 will be .50 per page. You will be notified if the pages exceed the limit. You may also call (800) 988-2448 option 2, for a page count prior to ordering. See below for more information.
Terms I Refund Policy I Contact Us