How can I get a copy of Corporate bankruptcy files?

​​This website assists in ordering Official Bankruptcy Court Records for personal bankruptcies.   

Corporate Bankruptcy files can be ordered through a Clerk, by calling (800) 988-2448, M-F 9AM - 5PM

​Under U.S. Records § code you may be eligible to get copies of your Bankruptcy Discharge Records free. See if you qualify FREE Bankruptcy Discharge Papers

All Personal Bankruptcy Paperwork, is electronically sent via email, normally within 1-2 hours. Bankruptcy copies are the legal and official paperwork, and guaranteed compliant with all lenders, creditors, and credit reporting agency requirements.
​Under U.S. Records § code you may be eligible to get copies of your Bankruptcy Discharge Records free. See if you qualify FREE Bankruptcy Discharge Papers
Have you been contacted by a creditor, collecting on an old bankrupt debt?  Click Here
Forms to file a new bankruptcy without an attorney. Click Here
​For a certificate for proof of no bankruptcy or insolvency report. Click Here

Bankruptcy Records can be obtained by the person whom filed the bankruptcy, a lending institution such as a mortgage company, bank, mortgage brokers, loan officers, creditors named in the bankruptcy, and attorneys. Bankruptcy Records do not contain a full social security number for security reasons. The bankruptcy records will only contain the last four numbers for verification purposes. Bankruptcy records are sent via e-mail. Bankruptcy records will be sent promptly after order is complete. Bankruptcy records ordered Monday-Friday before 5:00 PM will be sent via e-mail or fax same business day. Orders received after 5:00PM will be sent via e-mail or fax next business day. Archived Bankruptcy Records are custom orders. For more information visit our Bankruptcy Records F.A.Q. page
Bankruptcy Records Los Angeles Division, Riverside Division, Santa Ana Division, Northern Division, San Fernando Valley, San Diego, Imperial counties, San Fransisco, Oakland, San Jose, Santa Rosa, San Francisco, Sacramento, Bakersfield, Modesto, Fresno

Phone Orders (800) 988-2448

Note: Extended hold times are possible on Mondays due to heavy call volume.
Phone: (800) 988-2448 l Fax (480) 247-4500 l Email:
Business Hours: M-F 9-5

Visit the FAQ page for additional Questions or contact us
Phone: (800) 988-2448  Fax (480) 247-4500

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where can I get a copy of my bankruptcy records free?
A. Your attorney will usually keep copies of your file for up to 3 months after your bankruptcy has been discharged or dismissed. However, this does depend on each attorney. The Discharge records are free if the bankruptcy discharged less than 30 calendar days from today Order Free Discharge Records

Q. Bankruptcy Records are public records and should be free, why do I have to pay for my records?

A. The Discharge records are FREE if the bankruptcy discharged less than 30 days from today, (see above) otherwise it costs to store and upload bankruptcy and court records from the database. Cost's are to off set fee's.

Q: How do I know my bankruptcy records are available?

A. If you filed bankruptcy in 2004 or prior, your records are limited, call the Service Center to check the availability prior to ordering your records.

Q. How can I get a copy of Corporations and Business who have filed bankruptcy? 

A. All Corporation and Business Files, or Dockets, may be ordered by calling the Service Center due to the size of the file.

Complete Bankruptcy File
The Complete File is all documents filed. Is needed for mortgage loans, SBA loans..





Discharge Records  
​The Discharge / Dismissal Records are the Official documents providing proof the bankruptcy is complete

Bankruptcy Docket 
The Docket is a General Register Of The Bankruptcy Case, in it's entirety, to date

California Bankruptcy Court Records 

 U.S. RecordsBankruptcy Division 

Official Bankruptcy Court Records

& Old Bankruptcy Papers (800) 988-2448

Are bankruptcy records public?

How can I get a copy of my bankruptcy records free?

Creditors collecting on debts included in an old bankruptcy?

Where can I get Old bankruptcy papers?

Bankruptcy Schedules & Discharge Records

Schedules D, E, & F, includes the list of all Creditors listed in your bankruptcy. This package also includes the Discharge / Dismissal Records.

bankruptcy paperwork